Wednesday, April 15, 2020

8am Man Utd news LIVE: Upamecano £52.5m transfer, Saul Niguez scouted EXCLUSIVE, Dortmund line up Sancho - The Sun











United news


Live Blog


  • 15 Apr 2020, 19:31

  • Updated: 15 Apr 2020, 19:31






MANCHESTER UNITED are eagerly awaiting the return of club football once the coronavirus outbreak begins to subside.


But progress is being made on the transfer front with Saul Niguez scouted ahead of a potential £70m bid and good progress also being made with deals for Kalidou Koulibaly and Jack Grealish.


Get all the latest news and gossip from Old Trafford here…




  • Ian Tuckey Ian Tuckey56 minutes ago15th April 2020

    TRACKING TRANSFER KOU


    United are in “constant contact” with Napoli over the future of Kalidou Koulibaly, according to reports.


    The Serie A club are believed to be resigned to losing the Senegal centre-back this summer – with the Red Devils one of a trio of clubs hoping to pounce.


    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have persistently been linked with the 28-year-old in recent seasons without success.


    But according to Tuttosport, this is likely to be the year in which Napoli finally flog their Senegalese centre-back – who is still contracted until 2023.


    Club president Aurelio De Laurentiis is hoping to generate funds this summer – and wants to make around £113million out of Koulibaly and striker Arkadiusz Milik.


    The former has evolved into one of the best defenders in the world since his 2014 move to the San Paolo from Genk – making 233 appearances for the Neapolitans.





  • Ian Tuckey Ian Tuckey2 hours ago15th April 2020

    UTD HAVE A TRANSFER LEVER


    Manchester United and Liverpool have been handed a huge transfer boost after Kai Havertz declared he wants a move abroad.


    The Bayer Leverkusen wonderkid is Europe’s hot property this summer following a stunning season in the Bundesliga.


    Havertz, 20, has scored six and assisted five in 22 league appearances to also attract the interest of Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, while the club value him at around £70million.


    Speaking about his future, he told Sport Bild: “I’m ready to take a big step, and I like challenges. For me, this also includes abroad.


    “Leverkusen are a great club, I feel good.


    “I have always said that. But of course I want to take the next step in my career at some point. That’s my ambition.”





  • Ian Tuckey Ian Tuckey3 hours ago15th April 2020

    VICTOR WANTED TO BE INSTANT WINNER


    Lille sensation Victor Osimhen – now being linked with Manchester United – says he rejected Barcelona, Juventus and Arsenal in 2017 as he wanted regular football straight away.


    The Nigeria striker, 21, instead joined Wolfsburg and now, via Belgian side Charleroi, is blitzing goals in France.


    United loan star Odion Ighalo has tipped his international team-mate to break European scoring records.


    And Osimhen told Independent UK: I spoke with Arsene Wenger after the tournament ended and he wanted me to come to Arsenal.


    “I had a lot of options. Barcelona; Inter Milan; Atletico Madrid; Juventus and the rest.”


    “Arsenal was a good option but it wasn’t the best at the time. I wanted to start playing as soon as I turned 18.


    “I wanted to go to a place where I had time to invest in my game and improve physically. Wolfsburg showed me that possibility.”





  • Ian Tuckey Ian Tuckey3 hours ago15th April 2020

    TOO TRICKY FOR RASH JUDGEMENT


    Manchester United right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka has named Marcus Rashford as his trickiest, toughest opponent in club training.


    During a Q&A on the United website, Wan-Bissaka: “He’s just so unpredictable.


    “When I first joined United and came up against him in training, he was doing things that I just really didn’t expect.


    “I thought he’d go a certain way and he’d go the other way, or I thought he was about to do one thing and he did another, so he’s really tricky to play against.


    “I enjoy that though, it’s been really good for my own development to test myself against him and the other attackers we have at the club.”





  • <span title=4 hours ago15th April 2020

    LING BUSTER


    Jesse Lingard has been doing his home workout routine with a laptop for company.


    The United midfielder got some film of himself getting into shape by doing various circuits in his back garden.











Read More from Source









8am Man Utd news LIVE: Upamecano £52.5m transfer, Saul Niguez scouted EXCLUSIVE, Dortmund line up Sancho - The Sun
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 Comments: