Sunday, October 14, 2018

"My dad"s spirit doesn"t flow through you" - Seun Kuti tells Kanye West (video)




Kanye West in a live video he did recently, said the spirits of singing legends, Fela Kuti and Bob Marley flows through him. Seun apparently does not agree with Kanye. He posted the video of Kanye making the statement on his IG page and wrote""Erm erm on behalf of the Kuti family , I want to state that the spirit of Olufela Anikulapo Kuti isn’t anywhere near Kanye West.       View this post on Instagram         Erm erm on behalf of the Kuti family , I want to state that the spirit of Olufela Anikulapo Kuti isn’t anywhere near Kanye West. @ziggymarley over to you. @oldmanebro come get ur boi before I #getthesaxA post shared by Seun Kuti (@bigbirdkuti) on Oct 14, 2018 at 6:05am PDTThe post ‘My dad’s spirit doesn’t flow through you’ – Seun Kuti tells Kanye West (video) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.







from Linda Ikeji’s Blog https://ift.tt/2yC3K20









"My dad"s spirit doesn"t flow through you" - Seun Kuti tells Kanye West (video)
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 Comments: