Sunday, October 14, 2018

The spirit of my father isn"t anywhere near Kanye" Seun Kuti says after Kanye said Fela"s spirit flows through him (video)




Seun Kuti, the son of the late legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti, has blasted Kanye West after the rapper said the spirit of Fela lives through him.Seun Kuti was reacting to a video where Kanye West hyped himself and said his music is the best on the planet because the spirit of Fela, Bob Marley, and Tupac lives through him.The father-of-three said:My music is the best on the planet. I am the best living recording artist. We, rather, because the spirits flow through me. The spirit of Fela, the spirit of Marley, the spirit of Pac flows through me.We know who the best.In reply, Seun Kuti wrote on Instageram:Erm erm on behalf of the Kuti family , I want to state that the spirit of Olufela Anikulapo Kuti isn’t anywhere near Kanye West. @ziggymarley over to you.  @oldmanebro come get ur boi before I #getthesax  See below.  Erm erm on behalf of the Kuti family , I want to state that the spirit of Olufela Anikulapo Kuti isn’t anywhere near Kanye West. @ziggymarley over to you. @oldmanebro come get ur boi before I #getthesaxA post shared by Seun Kuti (@bigbirdkuti) on Oct 14, 2018 at 6:05am PDTThe post The spirit of my father isn’t anywhere near Kanye” Seun Kuti says after Kanye said Fela’s spirit flows through him (video) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.







from Linda Ikeji’s Blog https://ift.tt/2yfzs5S









The spirit of my father isn"t anywhere near Kanye" Seun Kuti says after Kanye said Fela"s spirit flows through him (video)
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 Comments: