Monday, August 15, 2016

Usain Bolt remains the fastest man in the world three times in a row!





They say lightning never strikes twice, but Usain Bolt has claimed the title of fastest man in the world three times in a row beating American Justin Gatlin to win his third successive gold medal in the 100m final race on Sunday night, running the track in 9.81 seconds at the Rio 2016 Olympics. More photos after the cut…


After the race on Sunday, Usain Bolt said:

‘Somebody said I can become immortal’. ‘Two more medals to go and I can sign off. Immortal.’ He added  ‘I came to these Olympics to win three golds and prove I am one of the greats,’ he said,  ‘If I fail I will feel sad and I will not feel accomplished.’ 

Bolt, who hopes to break the world record in the 200m on Thursday – his favorite event – added that he would be disappointed if he did not complete the ‘triple triple’.






Congratulations to him!




Usain Bolt remains the fastest man in the world three times in a row!
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 Comments: